Thursday, April 30, 2009

Doctor Beavers, Orthopedics

Dr. Bruce Beavers
Orthopaedics

My Approach to Treating Patients I emphasize patient education in my practice, taking time to answer questions so that you understand the diagnosis and my treatment recommendations. I also try to discuss all the reasonable treatment options, operative and non-operative, so that you can make an informed choice. In most cases, there is more than one way to approach each orthopaedic problem, depending on your preferences. I practice general orthopaedic surgery, with special interest in sports injuries and shoulder and knee injuries. Most of the surgery I perform involves arthroscopy, using very small incisions and special cameras and instruments.

Education
B.A., Yale University; M.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical School; Residency, New York University Medical Center.

more info